Decided that an on-premises solution is the right way to go?
Then, it is important to choose a solution that will work for your current and future business needs. It will also need to be agile and adaptable as the industry and customer demands continue to change.
Typically, an on-premises solution is chosen because of a need to be adaptable, to retain complete control, and to support unique business requirements. However, it often leads to an expensive solution with custom code that takes a long time to deploy.
At Aria, we understand that your business needs will most likely change, and that your contact center solution needs to be adjusted to your specific needs – not the other way around!
This is why we designed our SWIFT™ Premises solution. It is based on best practices and built with connections to common systems, allowing for a fast and a lower cost deployment (without boxing you in). You can still expand it to include your unique requirements and add new capabilities, such as new social and digital channels.
SWIFT™ Premises is a solid foundation for the future growth. You can add extra capabilities any time in the future to meet your advanced business needs, without having to make decisions on requirements right away.
- Real business results: The solutions is based on the Aria’s expert knowledge and experience, and on the highly flexible and feature-rich Genesys platform.
- Convenience: Easy to build and manage through easy configurations that handle most business needs. No need for expensive custom development.
- Fast deployment: Proven, pre-tested and configurable solution – no wasted time on customization.
- Low risk: Pre-tested, pre-built, and pre-validated; based on the Genesys platform; as well as configurable to adapt to any future changes.
- Affordability: Lower cost deployment from use of pre-built components, easier configuration, and easier maintainance and support.