Job Location: Aria supports employees working from a home office. This position is open to US Citizens residing in the US only.
Aria Solutions Inc. is an industry leader in delivering customer experience solutions for contact centers. Aria is a products and services company with focus on Genesys, Amazon, Salesforce and Monet contact center solutions. We assist our clients with customer experience strategy development and implement the required solutions to support those strategies. Our products and services span most contact center solutions such voice and digital channels, self-service and agent assisted service, agent desktops, reporting, workforce management (WFM), recording and quality assurance solutions. Our offices are in Alberta, Canada and Texas, USA, with a customer base throughout North America.
Aria is looking for a Systems Integrator to join our Client Delivery team. Our team is responsible for projects related to contact center implementation, including solution design, installation, configuration, development, testing and deployment of a wide range of contact center solutions. Project duration typically ranges from weeks to several months. This position offers a wide variety of responsibilities through project assignments and through working with our clients and the opportunity to learn about various industries.
Our Systems Integrators work within a project team led by our Project Managers and Solution Leads. They contribute to projects by primarily building, developing and testing the designed solution. Interaction with clients include problem solving, testing support, production deployments and transitioning the solution. This is an opportunity to work with a variety of technologies such as self-service (IVR and Bots), interaction routing, reporting, agent desktops, CRM integration among others. Aria supports a collaborative work environment where there is opportunity for growth through initiative.
• Support Aria Business Analysts and Technical Leads with requirements gathering and solution design
• Contact center solution configuration and implementation
• Project-based development to enable business processes or integrations between contact center solutions and client systems.
• Build contact center solutions using Genesys, Amazon, Salesforce and Aria suite of products
• Develop, coordinate, execute and test implementation plans
• Writing As-Built and Operations Manual Documentation
• Work on projects independently as well as being part of a large team to deliver contact center solutions for our partners and clients
• Develop internal training, process and best practice
• Cross-train other Systems Integrators with your area of expertise
• Further develop skills both on the job and through formal learning channels
• Assist in pre-sales activities by providing accurate work estimate, proposals and RFP writing
• 3+ years of Genesys and/or Amazon contact center implementation and deployment experience
• Knowledge of one or more of these solutions: PureEngage, PureConnect, PureCloud, Amazon Connect
• Development experience (Java, C#, Apex, Python or equivalent)
• Telephony integration experience; SIP, SBC, gateways, end points
• Working knowledge of various operating systems (Windows, Unix, AIX)
• Working knowledge of database platforms and SQL
• Working knowledge of web servers
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer facing skills
• Excellent problem solver with strong trouble shooting skills
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize own time while accomplishing tasks in a cost-effective manner
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to travel for project engagements
• Eligible to work in the United States
• Post-Secondary Degree (or Diploma) related to IT, MIS, Mathematics or Engineering
• Knowledge of Networking and IP Telephony concepts
• Experience in working with the AWS cloud platform
• Previous consulting experience
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and seek opportunities for growth and improvement
• Ability to work well under pressure and produce results, under the constraint of time and budget
• Motivated self-starter
Aria Solutions offers competitive compensation, benefits and home office programs. Compensation is comprised of base salary and profit sharing. Extended Health, Vision and Dental Plans are offered for employees, spouse and/or family where Aria contributes to the cost of premiums. We support 100% telecommuting providing workers with the flexibility to work from home while providing the necessary tools such as a laptop while subsidizing home office expenses such as internet, office and cell phone costs.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter with salary expectations to Jobs@ariasolutions.com. In subject line please quote "System Integrator”. We thank all applicants for expressing interest and submitting resumes but only those applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.