Salesforce Technical Architect
Job Location: Anywhere in Canada
Reports To: VP of Salesforce Practice
Aria Solutions is a leading service provider in the contact center space. With over 20 years of business and project experience, the company continues to grow and is looking for highly motivated individuals to join a very technical and collaborative team. Our key objective is to make our customers successful by providing them with excellent service and solutions that will help accelerate their business. We value an open environment where everyone is invested in the company’s success as a whole.
The qualified candidate will join a team of highly motivated professionals and will be responsible for the full lifecycle of a project, including pre-sales activities, estimation, design and implementation tasks. Lead a group of Salesforce Developers and Consultants to successfully execute on projects of all sizes.
In addition, work with the CTO to establish guidelines for Aria’s strategic direction and derive implementation details for the project team. Work with other Architects of the different departments to establish integration best practices between the platforms that Aria supports.
You will work with a strong technical team. We provide an environment where we hold ourselves up to the highest standards. We support each other whenever needed. Every project is going to have its unique challenges, which will allow you to learn and grow. We are invested for you to be successful, because this is what makes our company successful.
Key Success Factors:
• Technical and business related knowledge of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud
• Technical proficiency
• Effective teamwork
• Effective verbal communication
• Professional written communications
• Ability to lead or follow as required
• Rollup sleeves and participate on a wide spectrum of skills when required, committed to team success
• Positive attitude
• Continuous development
• Work effectively with partners, customer and cross functional teams
• 7+ years of Professional Software Development experience
• 5+ years of Salesforce platform experience
• 5+ years of experience leading a team to design, develop, test, and deploy programmatic solutions that are maintainable and reusable
• Significant experience designing technical solutions that involve integrations with other platforms (i.e. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
• Experience with data migration from and to the Salesforce platform
• Ability to learn new technology rapidly
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Self-starter, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Must be comfortable analyzing data, identifying trends and correcting data quality issues
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
• Willingness to travel as required
• Experience with Heroku (Asset)
• Understanding of IP Telephony (Asset)
• Post-Secondary Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Salesforce Certification (Designer & Architect)
• Work closely with Aria Internal/External Teams, and Customers
• Design solutions on the Salesforce platform for projects of various sizes
• Stay current on Salesforce’s development platform
• Implement and create Salesforce development best practices
• Create quality software, including unit testing, etc.
• Prepare and conduct in-depth software demonstrations / product overlay and supporting Solutions Consulting
• Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
• Work in an agile environment
Key Performance Indicators:
• Revenue and margin targets as defined by the Aria yearly targets
• Customer satisfaction
• Partner effectiveness
• Solution accuracy
Aria Solutions offers a competitive salary, extended health/medical plan and a fun, engaging workplace. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter including salary expectations prior to January 28, via email Jobs@ariasolutions.com (indicating the position title in the subject line). Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada and the ability to travel within the United States. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.