Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Remote (Canada or United States)
Aria Solutions is seeking a passionate and skilled administrator for its sales and marketing technology systems.
As the internal owner and hands-on administrator for Salesforce, Marketo, Conga, InsideSales.com and other supporting technologies, you will occupy a critical role – tasked with delivering functionality that has a major impact on business growth and with significant autonomy on how you execute.
This role requires equal parts business analysis and technical skills.
The ideal candidate must be located in Canada or United States. The preferred location is Calgary AB, but working remotely is fine as well. Most Aria employees work from home, which is a great way to better manage work-life balance – something that Aria cares about and strives to provide.
- You love sales and marketing technology and are looking for a chance to use your technical skills to deliver meaningful business results
- You know how to find the “why” behind business requirements, are always learning about marketing and sales best practices, and can champion best-practice solutions
- You are comfortable working independently, wearing many hats, can initiate and plan your work, set priorities, and then handle the hands-on execution of day-to-day tasks across multiple simultaneous projects
- You have strong communication skills and are skilled at supporting and training users
- Being the internal product manager for Aria’s sales and marketing technology systems, with a primary focus on Salesforce (Sales and Service Cloud) and Marketo
- Understanding the needs of your “customers” (i.e., our sales, marketing, and product teams), gathering and defining business requirements, and prioritizing a roadmap of features designed to deliver maximum business impact
- Executing on your roadmap by developing and maintaining functionality in Salesforce and Marketo, for example:
- Salesforce: creating custom objects, custom fields, workflow rules, validation rules, etc. and deploying from Sandbox to Production environments
- Marketo: managing lead lifecycle, nurturing, email preference center; building emails, landing pages, programs, smart campaigns; uploading lists; and measuring campaign results
- Working closely with Marketo and Salesforce support on issue troubleshooting and with consulting agencies, like Perkuto, for executing operational projects
- Ensuring Aria's systems are organized, optimized, documented, and designed to scale for future growth
- Working with business unit owners to design and implement metrics, reports, and dashboards, and providing closed-loop reporting to guide sales and marketing decisions
- Leading the charge to clean our data and implement data governance policies to keep it pristine
- Integrating and supporting applications integrated with Salesforce and Marketo, including InsideSales.com, Conga, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and more
- Creating documentation and training materials, providing users with technical support and being the primary interface with Salesforce/Marketo support
- Managing external agency resources and contractors
- Salesforce Advanced Admin certification with at least 2 years of work experience
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) strongly preferred; experience with Conga, InsideSales.com and ZoomInfo considered an asset
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools; capable in the use of Data Loader (or equivalent ETL tools), and manipulating data to load into Salesforce
- Strong expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (for developing easy-to-understand training materials)
Aria Solutions is a leading provider of customer engagement services and products. We have over 20 years of contact center experience, specializing in Genesys, Salesforce, and Amazon Connect platforms. We offer a competitive salary, extended health/medical plan, and good people to work with.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter by clicking "Apply Online" below. Submission deadline is November 20.
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada or United States. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.