Aria Solutions is a successful company with a fast-growing software division that provides real-time and event driven enterprise solutions to customers all over the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager that is passionate about quality, solving challenging problems, and improving their skills.
If you want to be part of a talented and successful team which helps businesses engage their customers, please apply.
We value candidates with these qualifications:
• 5+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager for software
• Domain knowledge in contact center or customer interaction management industry
• Experience in UI design and usability
• Experience in leading process improvement efforts
• Demonstrates initiative and competence; supports and encourages positive working behaviors in others
• Strong analytical aptitude and complex problem-solving skills
• Effective time management, prioritization and project management skills
Preference will be given to those that also have:
• Background managing a SaaS model
• Financial management and business case development
• Previous background in software design/development
• Experience working in an Agile/Lean software environment
• P&L Ownership of Product Lifecycle
• Create product roadmap / strategy based on multiple inputs (Customers, Implementation Teams, Marketing, Executives, and Market Data) that align with long term company strategy
• Ownership of product launch and all associated activities
• Responsible for creating and execution of financial plan
• Understand product competition and creation of differentiation in the market
• Build collaborative relationships with cross functional teams to deliver product vision (Operations, Support, Sales, Development)
• Creation / Prioritization of product backlog and clear definition of priorities to deliver high value software
• Communication of product strategy and progress to key stakeholders
• Creation of materials to support sales and marketing
• Gather external requirements through direct market / customer relationships
• Management of customer interactions, problems/escalations and communications
• Understand and communicate technical details to both business and technical personnel
• Creation and optimization of internal processes that support the product line
• Effectively manage multiple high priority items
Like all positions on our team, you will be a key driver to our team's and company's success.
Please submit resumes to Jobs@ariasolutions.com. In subject line please quote "ZR 021919”. We thank all applicants for expressing interest and submitting resumes but only those applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.