Marketing and Events Coordinator
Location: Calgary, AB
Aria Solutions has been a leading provider of contact center and customer engagement center solutions for over 20 years. We work with Genesys, Salesforce and Amazon platforms, build our own products, and provide professional services and customer support to offer complete solutions to our clients.
We are currently looking to add to our small marketing team with a results-driven, enthusiastic individual who is passionate about marketing and event planning. As a demonstrated team player, the Marketing & Event Coordinator will work in close collaboration with the Marketing team, as well as the Sales and Products teams, on the full cycle planning and execution of tradeshow sponsorships.
This position is based in the Calgary office, but will require the coordination of activities happening mainly around North America. Much of the event planning happens remotely via phone and email.
- Manage and develop annual event plan
- Determine best events for Aria to participate in based on criteria such as target audience and ability to generate leads (annual contact center tradeshows, partner events, webinars)
- Create task planning spreadsheet for each event and tasks to be completed
- Manage and execute on all tasks including: coordination of internal and external communication in regards to booth design materials, conference attendees, contests, promotions, presentations, speakers, AV needs, flight details, catering, venues, giveaway ordering, etc.
- Initiate pre-event briefings and post-event debriefs with sales and other internal teams to determine success of the event including the event’s ability to generate leads and any improvements that could be made to further increase lead generation
- Manage requests and lead generation initiatives that come in from the Channel Partner Marketing department and assist with:
- Creation of product/solution material including PowerPoints, battlecards, case studies, datasheets
- Update product listings on partner websites
- Run and organize product webinars
- Manage and develop visual communication materials
- Updating corporate templates (PowerPoint, datasheet, business cards)
- Developing videos (script writing assistance, selecting voice talent, editing)
- Coordinating photography needs
- Designing social media and web graphics
- Manage public relations including creating press releases for new product launches, event sponsorships, etc.
- Assist with website updates and content marketing coordination including writing, proofreading, and creating new content
- Assist with brand development which could include research on buyer personas, ensuring correct brand guidelines being used in presentations, increasing brand awareness and advocacy (internally and externally), ordering branded promotional items
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing/communications/event planning, and 2-3 years of directly related experience
- Forward-thinking attitude and ability to work autonomously and make sound decisions
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in order to help with writing and proofreading
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Offfice 365 suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Software skills in WordPress, Salesforce, Marketo and Go Animate are considered an asset.
- Logistics and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
Aria Solutions offers a competitive salary, extended health/medical plan and a fun, engaging workplace. Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter to Jobs@ariasolutions.com, mentioning the job title in the subject line. Submission deadline is April 7, 2019.
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in Canada. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.