Amazon DevOps Engineer
Aria Solutions provides professional services and software solutions to large call centers. We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer familiar with both AWS and on-premises systems to become part of our team that is responsible to design, deploy, and manage all our cloud services.
This is a hands-on role that will work collaboratively with our existing support team.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer with at least one year of AWS experience
- Knowledge of:
- Network design and security
- Cloud based architectures
- Network and system monitoring
- Cryptography and containers are a plus
- Experience with:
- Automation and configuration management tools
- Implementing and managing continuous integration/delivery systems.
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Build cloud based solutions based on requirements gathered from the business and customers
- Work with development and product teams to cloud enable our applications
- Verify and monitor cloud and on-premises environments
- Respond to issues as they arise, adding proactive measures as needed
- Document work and cross-train team on AWS
- Take part in the on-call rotation for afterhours emergency response
- Investigate and assist in solving performance and process failures
- Stay apprised of new developments in both AWS and operations, help evolve our architecture
This position is located in Calgary and will be a key driver in our company's success. Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter by clicking “Apply Online” below. In subject line please quote "MNAWSMay17”. Only those applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted. We thank all for expressing interest and submitting resumes.
This is an important position in our exciting and growing company. The right individual will be challenged and be provided growth opportunities as we continue to be successful in this area.