Aria supports employees working from a home office. This position is open to US Citizens residing in the US only.
Aria Solutions Inc. is an industry leader assisting clients with customer experience solutions for their contact center. Aria is a products and services company with focus on Genesys, Amazon, Salesforce contact center solutions. We assist our clients with customer experience strategy development and implement the required solutions to support those strategies. Our products and services span most contact center solutions such voice and digital channels, self-service and agent assisted service, agent desktops, reporting, workforce management (WFM), recording and quality assurance solutions. Our offices are in Alberta, Canada and Texas, USA, with a customer base throughout North America.
Position Overview – Support Analyst
Our Support Analysts are responsible for handling cases initiated by our clients from within our Salesforce system or via calls to our after-hours call center. Cases cover a wide range of topics across Aria Products, Genesys Solutions and Salesforce integrations. Within Aria Support we focus on developing strong relationships with our clients. Each Support Analyst is assigned specific primary accounts to build in-depth knowledge of the client, their solutions and operations. Our Support team works together to balance case load and support each other in areas where others have a greater level of experience. In some occasions, our support Analysts will be assigned to larger, high profile customer as a dedicated support resource. In addition to regular Monday to Friday hours our support team also assist clients during after-hours change windows, for critical cases and participate in a weekly on call rotation.
- Reviewing Log files, solution configuration and performing root cause analysis
- Lead troubleshooting efforts to determine root cause across several areas such as Telecom, Network, Server and Software solutions. Identify short term fixes, work around and long-term solutions
- Prioritizing cases based on severity and age
- Communicating with supported clients verbally or in written form via case updates
- Ability to support multiple clients and work on multiple issues simultaneously
- Focus on continuous improvement by leveraging new tools and developing new processes to improve the overall effectiveness of the Aria Support team
- Develop customer specific operational procedures
- Liaison with product vendor to address product defects and feature requests.
- 2+ years of IT or Helpdesk support experience
- 2+ years in a of Genesys PureEngage experience
- Must be a US Citizen, residing in the US and have resided in the US for at least the last 3 years
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of various operating systems (Windows, Unix, AIX)
- Working knowledge of Networking and IP Telephony Concepts
- Working knowledge of Database platforms and SQL
- Understanding of basic Database concepts and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to assess problem severity as related to business impact
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Independent planner and self-starter
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize support cases in order to client service level agreements
- Previous contact center support experience
- Holds current Genesys Certifications
- Post-Secondary Degree (or Diploma) related to IT, MIS, Mathematics or Engineering
- Familiarity with IT change management processes
- Experience with Genesys PureEngage based agent desktop applications
- Previous US government security clearance
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and other case management systems
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and seek opportunities for growth and improvement
- Ability to work well under pressure and produce results under the constraint of time
Aria Solutions offers competitive compensation, benefit and home office programs. Compensation is comprised of base salary and profit sharing. Extended Health, Vision and Dental Plans are offered for employees, spouse and/or family where Aria contributes to the cost of premiums. We support 100% telecommuting providing workers with the flexibility to work from home while providing the necessary tools such as a laptop while subsidizing home office expenses such as internet, office and cell phone costs.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter including salary expectations via email Jobs@ariasolutions.com (indicating the position title in the subject line).
We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.