Aria Solutions have been working with the Genesys Outbound Solutions for more than 10 years and implemented over 30 outbound projects, such as:
- Complete outbound solutions
- Outbound dialer replacement
- System health checks
- Solution optimization/tuning
- Operations consulting
- Multi-language deployments
Aria’s Services team provides more than just the technical knowledge of how to install and configure the Genesys Outbound solution. Our approach involves understanding each client’s business goals and operations, and recommending how the Genesys Outbound solution can best meet those needs.
- Tuning the Outbound Solution
- Optimizing Connection Rate
- Detection of the Party Answering the Outbound Call (human, answering machine, etc.)
- Agent Utilization
- Knowledge of North America Outbound Dialing Regulations
- Abandon Rates
- Hours of Dialing
- Do Not Call
- Direct Marketing Compliance
- Experience in deploying to Blended Agents; contact centers that are handling both Inbound and Outbound calls
- The outbound algorithms to use
- Resourcing of agents to balance inbound and outbound operational goals
- Use of Genesys reporting solutions to analyze campaign activity and report on operational performance
We streamline the project process by developing tools and templates, such as:
Aria has developed a routing strategy asset that is universal to most clients and can be configured and tailored for specific requirements. This approach reduces risk, effort and cost in project build and test phases, by avoiding building custom routing from scratch for each project.
Along with outbound solutions and services, Aria offers specific products to improve your outbound strategies:
CIMplicity™ Desktop for Genesys
Aria’s CIMplicity Desktop was developed on outbound agent requirements. It is optimized to specifically support outbound features, with a flexible configuration that supports enterprise solution needs, with delivery of client information (along with outbound calls from CRM systems).
Genesys Gplus Adapter for WFM
Part of an effective outbound operation is ensuring the right staffing is in place in order to meet the goals of completing the campaign. Aria Solutions developed the GPlus Adapter for WFM which provides data on outbound campaign and agent activity to third-party WFM systems, such as Aspect, NICE, Verint and Teleopti. This data drives operational benefits through WFM systems to forecast, optimize and manage staffing levels for outbound campaigns.