High-Value Software Enhancements for Genesys
Aria develops CIMplicity Desktop, the Genesys GPlus Adapter for third party WFM systems and the GPlus Adapter for Microsoft CRM. We are committed to developing the highest quality software products that are reliable, scalable, flexible and affordable. Our company is proud to have been awarded Developer of the Year by Genesys.
CIMplicity™ Desktop is a fast, highly flexible, feature rich soft phone product that enables integration to third party CRM and other IT systems. Designed for Genesys software environments, it is available as a true thin client web application and/or windows client.
Bundled with our CIMplicity™ services, Aria’s CIMplicity™ Desktop provides a viable, long-term solution to meet demanding business needs. It supports all Genesys media types and provides significant configuration options. This reduces project costs and provides different agent groups with the appropriate process compliance and integrations that are required.
The primary purpose of CIMplicity™ Desktop is to provide an effective interface through which users manage and enhance agent and call activity in Genesys environments. The product offers a broad range of features and functionality to drive business benefits in your Genesys environment.
Media Supported Functionality
- Voice support through a full featured softphone that can also initiate and handle outgoing calls
- Outbound support for all Genesys outbound campaigns
- Multi-media support for email, chat, and iWD
- Manual media support to track manual interactions with customers such as walk-ins
- Support Genesys 7.5 components and higher
- Supports Genesys High Availability
- Supports Multi-tenant environments
- Monitors and manages multiple call interactions simultaneously
- Flexible configuration for unique agent group features
- Full international localization support
- Global hot key support
- Configurable integration tasks that support:
- URL screen pops
- Outbound: acknowledge and manage an outbound record as part of a Preview, Predictive, Progressive or Proactive campaign
- iWD: receive and handle Genesys iWD interactions (e.g. work items)
- Chat: receive and handle Genesys customer based Chat interactions
- Email: receive and handle Genesys customer based Email interactions
- Manual: track manual interactions with customer such as walk-ins
- Statistics: define and display queue and agent statistics based in real-time
- CIMplicity™ History: record and display agent notes for customer interactions
- Genesys Customer History: display customer information and history from Genesys UCS
- Integration with Salesforce.com CRM software
- Mobile supervisor support to iPhone and Android devices
- Actions and views targeted to supervisors
Key Features and Functionality
- Data display - configure the display and editing of attached data on interactions
- Transfer notes - submit and/or receive on any one-step, two-step or consult call
- Phone book: store common phone numbers and destinations for agents
- Auto-answer support
- Pending After Call Work enforcement based on call type and/or attached data
- On-call time display
- Drop conference
- Do Not Disturb
- Click to Dial directly from any embedded CRM application
- Agent short-cuts for links and web sites
- Announcements - generate and broadcast general messages to users
- Preview Countdown Timer - automate the dial action on Preview outbound records
User Friendly Design
The CIMplicity™ Desktop user interface consists of a series of tabs that are intuitive and easy to learn. The desktop takes up minimal screen real estate.
GENESYS INTEGRATION WITH THIRD PARTY WFM SYSTEMS
As a Genesys OEM supplier, Aria develops products for Genesys that provide integration with IEX, Aspect, Verint and Teleopti Workforce Management Systems. They are available through Genesys as the GPlus Adapter for IEX TotalView, GPlus Adapter for Aspect eWFM, GPlus Adapter for Verint, and the GPlus Adapter for Teleopti.
- Historical Data - summarized activity by call type, skill and queue on regular intervals
- Real Time Adherence - agent performance and schedule compliance
- Support for inbound and outbound voice, iWD, email and chat
Why Choose a Genesys Gold Partner ?